Final trip of the year 2016 was to Dubai, UAE. I wasn’t actually planning on travelling anywhere this year because I was trying to save some money for 2017 but I couldnt miss this trip. It was to attend my really good friend Tsitsi’s wedding. It was so nice of her to include me in her intimate wedding guest list. It was also my first time attending a wedding ceremony. I usually only attend wedding receptions. Although, I must say that she had the most beautiful wedding I have ever experienced. Her outdoor ceremony was in Jumeirah Beach Hotel and her wedding reception was in Movenpick Hotel. We were in Dubai for 3 nights in total and we stayed in Wyndham Hotel Dubai Marina. Wonderful hotel I must say.
Highlights of my trip?
- Great hotel with free upgrade to a grand room from a superior room
- Having brunch in Prime 68, a boutique steak hotel located on the 68th floor of JW Marriot Marquis hotel which i’ve recently discovered that they are the Tallest Hotel In the world and also the 2nd tallest twin towers in the world after the KLCC Twin Towers in Malaysia.
- Going on a desert tour with dune bashing, sand boarding, watching the sun set into the horizon, watching a girl belly dance, having some great pepsi, shisha, and riding a camel.
- A beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony and a really fun wedding reception.
- Being there with my favorite people.
Dubai MarinaBurj Al Arab